Arch City Author Event - Photos and Stuff

Friday, November 3, 2017

Hello lovelies!

I had a BUSY BUSY BUSY October, lemme tell ya. Two author events is a LOT to do in one month. I will definitely not be doing that again. Not that I didn't love the events (they were great!), but two in two weeks is too much to handle along with getting back to real life.

Anyways... Arch City was fun! It was the first event I had a table mate at, so that was cool. I made some new author friends and gave away another raffle basket. It was in a gorgeous room, very elegant. ^_^ It's too bad they aren't hosting another one next year. This year was the second annual event there.

Here's a few pictures I took!


The sky was pretty awesome on the way down

My table setup!




After we left we went out to eat and checked out a few local thrift stores (which made the trip more fun for the hubster). All in all it was a fun day!

I'll be sharing pictures from Glass City soon!

 

No comments